Welcome to Four Corners FCU
Effective March 2, 2015, all Paycheck Advance Loan (PAL) transactions must now be completed in person with the credit union loan department. Loan documents for all loan types can be sent out and returned by US mail if you are outside of the Four Corners area.
Summer Loan Promotion:
May 1, 2015 to August 31, 2015
Here is a list to qualify for this loan:
- Length of current employment ~~~ 1 year
- Length of membership ~~~~~~~~~ 2 years
- Need current paystub & direct deposit.
* Two deposits prior to receive loan.
- Debt ratio must be below 40 %
- Must have paid off last promotion loan.
- Cannot have more than 3 derogatory accounts.
(If you have derogatory accounts you are liable to pay them yourself.)
“MAXIMUM loan amount is $1000.00 with the interest rate of 18% for 9 months”
The new Mobile App is up and running!!! Bill Pay is also available now on the app. If you have an I-Phone or an Android Phone you can purchase the App for FREE. Search for Four Corners FCU and down load it. Your home banking pin works for this app. If you don't have home banking you can still use the Mobile App by entering your account number and click on the "enroll now" button. It will ask you some questions which you will need to answer and then you should be able to use it to make transfers or even set it up to pay bills through our system. If you want to do this and need help please come in and one of the staff will be happy to help you.
FOUR CORNERS FEDERAL CREDIT UNION NEWSLETTER
February 28, 2015
Youth Program Kick Off in April
The new youth program will begin in April. The theme is “Wild about Savings. Please stop by and see us. We have some ideas and giveaways for the kids to teach kids to save for their goals. By their teen years they can be consistent savers.
PAL Loan Disbursement Changes
You will see some changes in the processing of PAL loans beginning in March. This type of loan will be done through the loan department and disbursed by the tellers. We appreciate your understanding as we make changes here at the credit union.
A Note from Judy…
As we have said, the credit union is celebrating 50 years of Service to the Member. We are here because of all of you and our start at Navajo Mines. Thanks to the staff and volunteers. As I look at the history of the credit union I see how much growth and change has taken place over these years, along with the addition of many other employee groups. May we have many more great years as credit union members!
Please stop by the credit union and see us.
Judy Moore, CEO
A suggestion box has been placed in the lobby for your comments or suggestions.
Welcome to Wendy Olayo and Cyanne Cly who are the newest employees here at the credit union.
For credit union site emergencies or Four Corners Federal Credit Union ATM outage please call (505)801-9876.
Need to get in touch with us:
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT FOURTH CORNER CREDIT UNION
New Certificate of Deposit
GOOD NEWS….We are up and running. This is how it will work and we think you will like it. New Name: Rate Builder Certificate
- Minimum monthly deposit $100.00 for Adults and $5.00 for children under 18.
- Starting Rate will be 1.30%
- Dividends are paid monthly
- If you deposit the minimum or more your rate will increase by .033% each month for 3 years.
- In 3 years you will top out at 2.50%. It will remain at that rate for the next 2 years and the Certificate will mature at 5 years. If the rates for Certificates start rising, the Board of Directors have the right to increase the rates. They will not be lowered on the existing Certificates.
- A member can make a withdrawal during the month and if the money plus the normal deposit is put back before the end of the month the rate will increase accordingly.
- If funds are withdrawn and not put back within the month the rate will revert back to 1.30% and the interest progression starts over.
- If a deposit is not made but no money is withdrawn the rate stays the same
Rate Builder is being put in place to encourage saving for the future and not having to gather up enough funds to open the standard Certificates of Deposit ($1,000.00) or ($25,000.00). It will also give you an account that pays more and you do not have to save up $5,000.00 (normal amount necessary to start with a stock broker) to start a retirement program.
If you have questions about this certificate please call Phyllis at 598-3960 or ask any of the Board Members at your job site.
SETTING UP AN ONLINE VANGUARD ACCOUNT
If you are considering retirement in the near future, it will be in your best interest to set up your account online if you have not done so. If you are interested in rolling your 401K over to the Credit Union into an IRA it can be done very fast if you are set up. Last week a member requested his 401K to be rolled over to the Credit Union on Friday morning and it was in his account on Monday. It normally takes 2 to 4 weeks when processed through the mail. If you do not have internet available see Phyllis and she will help you set up your online account for faster processing. She can also answer any questions you might have concerning IRA’s. Currently the Credit Union pays the highest dividends on IRA’s in the area and we do not charge withdrawal fees or Annual fees. We love the opportunity to take care of your retirement funds.