MEMBERS ® Auto & Homeowners Insurance Program
You trust Four Corners Federal Credit Union to provide you and your family with quality products and services to meet your financial needs. We've joined with a dedicated team of insurance professionals to bring you the MEMBERS ® Auto & Homeowners Insurance Program.
· The MEMBERS Auto & Homeowners Insurance Program is the property and casualty coverage solution preferred by credit unions and their members.
· Access convenient e-service, pay your bill or make changes to your policy, even report a claim.
· Receive fast, easy access to claims service 24 hours a day.
· Obtain a free, no-obligation quote.
Click here to start saving! Click Here to Begin
AD&D MEMBERS® Life & Accident Insurance
Your membership at Four Corners Federal Credit Union affords you many benefits. One of these benefits is the availability of Life Insurance and
Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance.
At Four Corners Federal Credit Union, we believe in your financial security. That's why we've made available this important coverage to help protect your future. As a part of our family, you can get valuable protection at affordable rates.
Click here to find out more!
Medicare Suite Program
At Four Corners Federal Credit Union we continually look for ways to help meet the financial needs of all of our members, including our Medicare-eligible members. We're aware that sorting out Medicare options can be confusing. That's why we've partnered with Humana (a company dedicated to serving Medicare needs) and CUNA Mutual Group (a company dedicated to serving credit union member needs) to help you explore your Medicare options and make wise decisions based on your personal needs. Through this team of experts, you have access to:
· No-Cost Medicare consultation with licensed, knowledgeable representatives.
· Toll-free number and online website that connects you to advice and information regarding your Medicare options.
· Medicare plan options that could save you time and money.
· The convenience of enrolling in Medicare health plans online or over the phone.
Click here to learn more about Medicare plan options.